$99.00 to buy ( Try Now )
Office 365 Export Tool is the professional approach for exporting Office 365 mailboxes to PST and other file formats. It enables users to preview mailboxes directly after the login process and provides variety of options to save data locally. The purpose behind offering this solution is to equip enterprise with direct and hurdle-free solution of moving emails, tasks, calendars, and contacts from Office 365 to PST, MSG, and EML.
What Office 365 Export PST Tool Can Do?
The Office 365 Export PST tool is business application for the organization who are looking best method for saving their users account data into local computer. This utility provides the option to transfer Office 365 account data in PST, EML and MSG file format with various filtering options. You can also split the large size exported file format into smaller chunks during the export process. See the detailed features of export tool below:
Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST in One Go
The advance product enables users to connect with their O365 tenant and save its data on local machine in desired file format. It transfers data from the cloud server of Microsoft to local machine. Office 365 export tool is capable of fetching and exporting emails, tasks, contacts, address book, etc.
Renders Several Formats to Save Data
MS Office 365 Export PST Tool provides 3 file format option to store cloud data on local machine and they are PST, EML, and MSG. The software is capable enough to extract and save messages with attachments on PC. However, it requires Outlook email program to be installed on machine for migration.
Option to Migrate Selective O365 Folders
The Office 365 Export tool provides feature of limiting mailbox items during the migration procedure. For this, users have to check only those folders (in category section) that they want to export using the program. This will minus overall time of procedure by preventing useless data conversion.
Enables Admin to Export Multiple User Mailboxes
When user login as an administrator, he / she is having authority to export data of each member of the Office 365 domain. The Office 365 Export tool demands E3 license allotted to the organization domain. An administrator must have access to OWA from the server system.
Offers Date-based Email Filtering
The Office 365 Export PST tool renders number of ways to filter out unwanted data. One such is date-based that can be applied on emails, calendars, and tasks mailbox of O365 tenant. Clients have to fill ‘To’ and ‘From’ field of the software based upon the decided date range.
Provides File Naming Convention
When an individual will choose EML or MSG option as file saving format, at this instance, additionally he / she will be benefited with file naming convention option. This allows one to save resultant file in their desired naming format. More than 5 file naming convention options are offered by this software.
Exhibits Pause and Resume Button
When there is some breakdown or sudden failure in the internet connection, Office 365 export tool provides useful feature of Pause and resume. This will pause the process in between and again began it from the point where it had earlier left. No changes will be made during resuming and transferring process.
Save Office 365 Exporting Log Report
Office 365 Export PST Tool creates a live status report of conversion during the data transferring procedure. This records entire information regarding all the tasks performed while carrying out Office 365 extractor procedure. In future, this log file can be utilized for analyzing connection status.
I am a normal Office 365 account user who want to download my emails with attachments in EML format. Does your software provides this functionality?
Export Exchange Online Mailbox to PST with User Admin Account
1. Download and install Office 365 Export tool on your machine and launch it. Once you are done with launching, click on Login button
2. Check the checkbox of ‘Is Admin’ to download data from multiple users at one time
3. Enter the credentials of Admin account and click on Sign in button
4. All the user ids of signed in administrator profile will be listed in front of you. Check the checkbox of required email id and click on Next
5. Follow following steps to export Office 365 to PST :
6. Take help of following steps to save Office 365 messages in EML format :6. Take help of following steps to save Office 365 messages in EML format :
7. Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to archive Exchange online emails in EML format :
Exporting Single Office 365 User Account
1. Launch Office 365 Export tool on your system and click on Login button
2. Enter the credentials of Office 365 user tenant and click on Sign In
3. Software will load entire folder hierarchy of entered O365 account, which you have mentioned in software. Click on Next to proceed
4. To export the data in PST file format, follow below-mentioned instructions :
5. You can save emails of O365 user account in MSG format with help of following instructions :
6. Follow upcoming steps to save O365 messages in EML format :
+188 900 4529
The Microsoft Office 365 Export PST tool works amazingly for me. The application is easy-to-use and understand, which enables even a novice user to work with it. Layout of the product is simple and it is possible to achieve unlimited EML messages from Office 365 email folders. Bunch of emails were exported in no time just because of this tool.
- Debbie Castro, Alaska
It was difficult for me to access Exchange online tenant in the area where there was lack of internet connectivity. Thank god this Office 365 export tool was available in market, which offered me solution to access O365 emails in MS Outlook. Whenever I have to go on such place, I use this app without any tension and using the date filter I download items in PST format.
- Rodney Silva, Texas
I was troubling with the eDiscovery method to export Office 365 mailbox to PST file. Then, somebody on a forum suggested me this export tool. After testing it’s demo version, I was very much satisfied with the software and purchased the full version for my organization.
- Jasmine Sanders, USA