What way can help me learn how to resolve Outlook error 0x800ccc0f? Is there any easy way to do that?
MS Outlook application is a part of multiple organizations for emailing platform.
When organizations use this application a minor glitch with this application can literally slow down the workflow which affects production as well.
Erroneous messages not only interrupt you from work, but also resembles that the file has been corrupted.
Some of these errors are also related to sending or receiving of emails and indicates that there is some synchronization error.
Many users want to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f which is one of these errors. This error usually occurs when a user tries to send/receive emails.
It should be noted that that such complex errors usually plague Outlook and end up putting a delay in the email communication.
So, it is really important to make users aware of these errors so that these can be resolved at an early stage.
In order to solve this error, one will need to diagnose the issue, find what has caused this error and remove it completely.
How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f and What Causes it?
When a user tries to send an SMTP-based email/message, such kind of error is displayed:
This type of error can be completely surprising and does not trail out with some other problem and is usually caused without any prior symptoms.
It can be caused because of several issues and one of these reasons can be MS Window Firewall blocking MS Outlook application.
If your system has an antivirus email protection application enabled and it functions to check mail after its arrival from Post Office Protocol server (POP server).
You might need to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f due to many other reasons. Some of these errors are mentioned below;
- Connectivity problems due to which mails are not being sent and received. There can be issues in the internet or network.
- There can be problems with the Outlook profile settings or profile can be configured incorrectly, which is causing such send/receive errors.
- This error also signals towards incorrect Server settings or technical issues from service providers.
- The messages have been blocked by Antivirus protection application or Windows firewall leading to users wanting to know how to resolve Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
- MS Outlook application profile is damaged or the storage file is corrupted and hence messages show errors while sending or receiving.
Professional Workaround Procedure for Resolving the Error
There are only so many ways you can use to fix the aforementioned error that it becomes difficult to figure out which one to go for.
Well, if you want a quick solution, you can use the PST Repair Tool to recover your files to Outlook data file format (PST) or different formats.
After that, the error will be gone and the data file will easily be accessible.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f Using the Tool
1. Launch the tool and choose the Add File option to start the procedure. Choose the Select File option and … button to navigate to the location.
2. Go to the Select Export Type section and choose PST option. Click on the Advanced Settings option to make use of the filters.
3. Choose the PST Settings, Date-filter Option, and Categories for selectively recovering data files.
4. Go to the Browse section to set a destination and mark the given options.
5. Hit Export option to recover the data files completely.
How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f Using Manual Workarounds?
The above mentioned Outlook error can be resolved using below mentioned workaround methods. You can perform the remedies as mentioned one by one and check if it works fine and cease the error.
- First of all, check the Network connectivity, configuration, and server settings.
- Try disabling the Antivirus programs to scan Outlook storage file if it is enabled.
- Also check the profile settings if they are set with correct options and change it if not.
- Try to delete all suspicious emails from your Outlook account to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
- Check website of your antivirus manufacturer for allied suggestions.
- Try to open MS Outlook application in safe mode and see if the error persists.
- If there are many emails stuck in the Outbox, try to clear it up (only Outlook Outbox).
- Verify the MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) size set on router which might be creating the issue while sending particular emails.
- You can also try to recreate the Outlook profile again and see if the errors still persist.
Execute Outlook Inbuilt Repair Tool to Learn How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
If the above mentioned steps do not resolve the issue, you can try to run the MS Outlook Scanpst.exe repair utility.
This application is inbuilt repair utility and can resolve the error by repairing the Outlook data file (.pst) of your Outlook account.
It is easy to run and is capable to deal with minor issues in the file structure of MS Outlook PST file.
You can also try to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider or Server Administrator) to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f.
The admin will make the server settings and SMTP port settings right for you.
However, there is no guarantee that this will be able to help you. So, it is a suggestion that you use the software to resolve this issue.
You will find various errors and various solutions to fix the errors leading to Outlook files being un-accessible. This is why we have talked about this error in detail to make users aware.
The methods to learn how to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f are explained here. Since manually it is not such an easy task, you can use the software as explained for a quick recovery.